Friday, November 2, 2012

Emilee- N2

Since Dad and I are crazy dreamers I thought I'd share my dream with you guys. Christy Witt was making fun of me. I kept trying to ignore her/ explain myself and she was just laughing at me and being really snobby! Then I couldn't help it and started crying. Sister Anderson saw and said we had to both go talk to Brother Anderson and I started crying even more! (It was like going to see the principal or something!) As I was waiting outside his office with Christy still laughing at me, I woke up. My face was soaking wet with tears and I was REALLY crying. Brandon was already awake trying to figure out what was wrong with me! It took about 10 minutes for me to calm down... Brandon and I had a good laugh about it in the morning when he asked what my dream was that upset me so much and I said "Christy Witt was making fun of me".

Hope this made you laugh, or at least be glad none of you share a room with me anymore!

1 comment: