Wednesday, November 7, 2012

McKenze- Day 7

Today was Beach Day for my grade, and I didn't really want to go, but I went anyway because Amy really wanted me to. I had an okay time... it wasn't horrible, but it wasn't that fun. Also there was a dance on Wednesday that I wanted to go to, but I went and babysat the Johnson's kids instead, so that Mr. and Mrs. Johnson could go out.While I was babysitting, one of the kids had diarrhea so I had to change 2 REALLY gross diapers. And one of the other kids threw up.Also, they have this big dog, and while I wasn't looking, he jumped up on the table, and ate Louie's sandwich. The sandwich was one a paper towel and he also ate that to. I hope he's okay...

2 comments:

  1. Haha, wow!! Sounds eventful!! You should have gone to the dance! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is alive and WELL. You can't kill that dog.

    ReplyDelete