Monday, November 12, 2012

MOM Day 12

I know boring--but my post today is the same.  I went again to the Cantebury house and helped.  I was not going to go both days, but feeling the guilt creep in I went.  I know the Cantebury group appreciated the help and it will keep good relations between the two groups.  They are Episcipalian.  I thought it was interesting--we were decorating the building for Christmas and there was a debate about whether to put up or not put up the nativity--it is NOT suppose to go up until after Advent.  I was also curious about the Minister not helping in this whole process.  I was thinking our Bishop would have been right there helping.  Not sure what he does.  All very interesting to learn about.  The Minister is a very nice man, but for some reason he gives me the creeps a little bit. 

1 comment: