Monday, October 15, 2012

Beautiful Mom Day 15

I had a very busy day trying to catch up and running to appointments.  I knew a new lady in the Branch was getting her shipment but was not sure how to fit in helping her.  I got home just after 4:00 hoping to get back to catching up and getting ready for the next event.  I decided to call Keller's and just see if they needed help (desperately hoping they would say no we are fine) but the workers were still there putting beds together and things were in a BIG mess, so I did run over for 2 hours to help.  Of the three new families, theirs was definitely the worst situation.   I also offered to go over again in the morning for several hours.  I am feeling frantic inside because of all the lose ends I need to work on.  Oh well, they are not going any where.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure they really appreciated your help. What made their shipment harder than the others?

    ReplyDelete