Monday, October 15, 2012

Camree- Day 15

 Cody's Grandma is planning a big extended family Christmas party and she was feeling very overwhelmed with it all.  I offered to take charge of part of the party so she had less to worry about.  This is way out of my comfort zone because i am shy and will have to talk to and coordinate with a lot of the extended family i have never met.  I also do not feel comfortable with being in charge of big things that involve lots of other people.  However, it took a load of off her mind and made her day much better.

Also....today Cody surprised me with a new, legit car stereo so the radio is no longer static and i can actually listen to my own music.. it made my day!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Camree, enjoy. several of you kids have made comments that you wish that Mom and I had introduced you to our music by playing it in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH RAMROD I'M SO PROUD YOU ARE MY SISTER!

    ReplyDelete