Friday, October 12, 2012

Brittney - Day 12

Today is cold and rainy. It's awesome and cozy.

I woke up late this morning and threw on a full length spaghetti strap dress and a coverup over my pajamas. The black top worked great as a coverup under the dress. When I got to work I realized I forgot to take my pajama bottoms off. Whoops.

They have made me warm and cozy all day, and I feel super rebellious about the fact that I'm wearing pajamas to work. Unexpected, but made for a special cozy day in the fall rain.

3 comments:

  1. I happened to be reading your blog as I was waiting for someone to answer the phone--I was laughing as they answered so I had to explain why my fit of laughter. Only you Brit, Only you come up with so many HILARIOUS life situations!!!!!!! You started my day off with a smile on my face and a laugh in my heart. Thanks so much. So did anyone notice and comment on your PJ's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The next step is trying out your abaya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I am waiting for a follow-up here. DId you leave you PJ's on all day? Did co-workers notice? .....as Paul Harvey would say--The Rest of the Story!

    ReplyDelete