Saturday, October 27, 2012

Dad Day 26

Grandma and Grandpa finally confirmed that they are coming to Yellowstone for the first few days to be with us on Christmas.  So, today I made the final reservations.for the snow coach into Yellowstone Park and for the snow mobile rentals. I am counting this as day 26 because I debated with myself over renting 2, 3 or 4 snowmobiles to take turns on and I went with four as a gift to my beloved family. Those who care about such things can look them up. They are all Ski-Doo's. We have 2 GT 600 and 2 MXZ 600. The itinerary is below.

Sun Dec 23 Drive to West Yellowstone - Church in the car
Mon Dec 24 Snow Coach to OldFaitfull
Tue Dec 25 Christmas Day - 4 snowmobiles available
Wed Dec 26 Camree, Cody, Gram & Gramp leave. The rest Skiing/snow boarding at Big Sky
Thu Dec 27 Snowmobiling
Fri Dec 28 Skiing/snow boarding Big sky or Grand Targee
Sat Dec 29 Drive home

2 comments: