Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Emilee- Day 31

Happy Halloween!!! I will miss this, my favorite part has been hearing from you all on a daily basis!

1- I painted pumpkins with 2 toddlers WHILE sabie was awake! She did not like being kept from the fun!

2- Second, I took the girls trick or treating!! It was so fun to see Rieve so excited! We only went to houses we knew in the neighborhood (3 houses were home!) but she LOVED it!!! And I live in a really hilly area so pushing both girls in the stroller all over the neighborhood is actually a lot of work! My back hurts now!

3- My neighbor is moving out!! I e-mailed our landlord to see if we can move into his unit. His is an end unit, has a dishwasher, extra windows, AND a yard!!! I really hope he says yes, the yard is really small but a little patch of grass is better than no patch of grass!! Plus it would give us the best to parking spots in the complex!

P.S. Make sure to look on facebook/blog and see what Brandon Silva did for Halloween this year! My favorite Silva family Halloween costumes yet! Camree you especially will go crazy!

4 comments:

  1. yup,already liked and commented this morning. the win best family costume award

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we should just keep it going!! Who is in favor say yes!!! What toddler besides Rieve? I hope you get the new apartment!!! How fun to get to take them trick or treating but sad their parents missed out on that!! What did they dress up in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whooow, 4 good ones for the last day, way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A mermaid and a monkey. Sophie came over, she is really having a hard time getting used to her sister being gone all day in kindergarten and Rieve has become her new playmate!

    ReplyDelete