Monday, October 22, 2012

Dad Day 22

Last week, Mark Turner sent me an Outlook calendar meeting attendance request. I put the meeting in my I-Phone, but didn't acknowledge the meeting because I had so much going on that day and the meeting was 4 hours long and it was only remotely related to my area. Just before the meeting Mark called and asked if I would be able to attend. I told him that I was very busy and I wasn't sure how much I could contribute to the meeting. He asked me if I would please attend because he thought that many issues could be resolved on the spot if I were in the meeting. As it turned out, he was right.

I am using this as day 22 because I really didn't have time for the meeting and I knew that this 4 hour meeting would result in 4 hours of overtime tomorrow, but I went to the meeting anyway because Mark asked for my help.

1 comment:

  1. Good job!!! Wish I could help you so you don't have to work more tomorrow. You can't work more tomorrow--it is Kenzie's BDay

    ReplyDelete