Thursday, October 25, 2012

Camree- Day 25

Today I was looking for a parking spot at school, and i got there early giving me plenty of time to find one.  After a while I found a parking spot, but gave it up to a rather distressed looking driver, seeing as I had ample time and she appeared as if she was already late. 

As Murphy would have it, however... I did not find another parking spot for 44, yes, 44 minutes! I spent 44 minutes driving around that parking lot looking for a spot.  Needless to say I was in fact very late to class, and missed a quiz that could not be made up.  After class i told my story to my professor pleading for a chance to make it up since i was at school on time, just stuck in the parking lot all because i chose to be nice.  He took pity on me because of my generosity and said just this once he would let me do extra credit to make it up...which is actually better because now i am guaranteed a 100% where if i took the quiz i may have missed a few questions.   

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you Camree. Next time, just park when you have the chance. Do your good deeds away from the parking lot.

    ReplyDelete