Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Dad Day 30

One more day to go everybody, you better make the 31st a good one. As a warm up for tomorrow, today when I went to go to work, McKenzie was Skyping Reilly on my laptop, which I take to work ever since Aramco was hacked and they don't allow internet, so I decided to have a bowl of cereal and let her finish. That was good deed number one, but wait there is more. I left the house with just the right amount of time to get to work on time and I passed John Denker walking to work because he had missed the bus. So I stopped and offered him a ride to work, but wait there is more. My office moved over by North Park so I had to go out of my way to take him to his building and by the time I got back to my office I was a couple of minutes late, but happy that I had made both McKenzie and John happy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment