Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Brittney - Day 10

Today I was at a conference so I got off earlier than usual. Instead of wasting this beautiful fall day, I called up my little sister Lacey and picked her up after school and we went to a corn maze. It was so much fun. And it was an awkward time, so we were the only ones there which made it better. And neither of us could read the map at all, so we just wandered and pretended to be able to read the map but we still found all 10 post markers in order. Definitely a miracle and I'm quite proud!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like fun. How I miss fall. The colors, the crisp air!! The fall stuff going on. One day--one day I can enjoy cold again. I bet Lacey had a ball, because, as Kenzie says, "Ninnie can make cleaning a toilet fun".

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Ninnie can make cleaning a toilet fun". That should be memorialized in the Johnson family annals.

    ReplyDelete