Wednesday, October 17, 2012

McKenzie- Day 17

Today I was at a lunch club, and all of a sudden I hear a bunch of screams. I looked around to see where they came from, and there was a girl choking. Her friends were just screaming and being useless, so I ran over to her. In Girl Scouts I learned how to do the Heimlich, so I started doing it, and in a little less than a minute, the food came flying out of her mouth. She was very grateful that I saved her life.


Just kidding, that never happened. I didn't do anything today.

10 comments:

  1. Butt-Face... i was totally going to commend you on breaking out of your comfort zone and helping someone..... you what happens to liars..don't you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You aren't one to be talking. Have they put the "whale" in the "aquarium" yet?

      Delete
  2. REVELATIONS! REVELATIONS! 21:8! 21:8!

    LIERS GO TO HE-ELL! LIERS GO TO HE-ELLLL!!

    BURN BURN BURN!

    BURN BURN BURN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. McKenzie. I am so proud of you.

    Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would give you credit for doing something today!! You just made me laugh REALLY hard! I thought this post was hilarious and would give you credit for making me laugh and brightening my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mckenzie, you pulled me in hook, line and sinker!! I was amazed and touched and and....now soo disappointed. So down about this. Don't know if I will recover.

    ReplyDelete