Sunday, October 14, 2012

Mom day 14

There have been workers outside our house for days.  I feel like I am on display.  They watch me come, they watch me go, they watch me come, they watch me go.  Yesterday they were out there till very late at night.  SO today when I am watching them watching me I assumed they would be there late again.  I feel bad for them.  SO I decided to do dinner for them.  I am always perplexed at what to feed them.  Of course--rice and chicken.  I did not dare try to make it how they would like it so, feeling a little like a cheater, I ran to the dinner hall and got two big containers of rice and two of chicken kabob and another chicken dish.  But much to my disappointment, when I got back there were only 4 there.  One would not eat.  SO the three got a big dinner.  I hope it helped their life be better.

2 comments: