Friday, October 19, 2012

Emilee- Day 19

Today, I made a phone call I have been putting off for a while! I just don't like the phone... and its hard for me to call people in the evening because I always feel so tired.

I also had a positive attitude all day even though I felt SO useless all day long! The girls grandparents were visiting today and their mom was working from home and was able to come and go to see how things were going. The girls also decided that today would be a scattered nap day so only one was awake at a time almost the entire day! 4 adults for 1 awake kid was totally unnecessary! I was there to show the grandparents the ropes, but I was only really able to give them a few pointers and they could have figured it out on there own so yea, I was pretty useless!

2 comments:

  1. That would have been VERY awkward. I would have felt so out of place. Weird. Very Weird. The mom couldn't show them the ropes? Really? I wonder how those parents manage on the weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the mother just wanted to show off to her parents that she has the worlds best nanny.

    ReplyDelete