Saturday, October 20, 2012

Taylor - Day 19

Today I pulled out my saxophone and started playing around a bit trying music I could find online. doing quite poorly may I add, its been a couple years. How could this get any better you may ask? well put on your funderpants. Someone outside my window yelled FREEBIRD! quite sarcastically, I suppose i wasnt appreciated, so I quickly youtubed "intense jazz solo saxophone" and plugged in my speakers, jumped in front of the window and did my best to look the part.

 I believe I have just won, you may all continue battling for the place of first loser, formally known as 2nd place.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT. I love it. I can see you jazzing out at the window. You made my day--again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know the story of the turtle and the Hare? You only won one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well maybe two or three, but there is a whole month.

    ReplyDelete