Wednesday, October 31, 2012

MOM Day 23 Happy Birthday Kenzie

What do you think I did good today?  Today was all about Kenzie.  I made her day the best I could.  Started out with a delicious breakfast: Brittney Sandwich.  Put the happy birthday sign up on the door.  Started the birthday cake.  Which I hope to post the pic.  It turned out soo cute.  Best thing I talked dad into letting her open ONE present before school.  I ran out to Al Midra to get the correct chip size for her.  Which is above and beyond the call.  You have to park so far away from the building and when I got in there was told I could not change the chip size OF COURSE without dad's Igama.  Luckily he had a copy in the car BUT by the time I got BACK to the car and to STC I was literally dripping sweat.  SO embarrassing--but I went in anyway for the sake of the Child's happy birthday.  After that I had arranged for a driver to take Kenzie and friends into the mall for lunch and a bit of shopping.  Then we took her to the school play of Alice in Wonderland.  Came home and opened the rest of the presents.  I SERVED  KENZIE ALL DAY.  And LOVED it of course.  Happy Birthday Kenzie.  Now how do I post a pic on here?

3 comments:

  1. Your birthday cakes are always so creative, good job on that and her entire day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great day!! Thanks, Mom! :)

    ReplyDelete