Thursday, October 11, 2012

Emilee- Day11

I was walking to work today in a slight drizzle, when about 1 minute into my walk it got worse and worse until I was walking in a torrential downpour! This guy was taking out his trash and I thought, hey I should cover him with my umbrella so he doesn't get soaked... but I by the time I got up the nerve to do it he was wet! My bad. I did smile at him!

Later that day, I extra cleaned because Rieve and Sabie's grandma arrived tonight for a weekend visit!

5 comments:

  1. I still think it pays for a woman to be extra careful even when offering help to strangers. Sorry I am oldfashioned, but I would hate to see something bad happen while you were doing something good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't use doing your job as your special thing! Especially not every day!

    And Dad - I invite hobos over for dinner all the time - should I stop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, I insist that you stop. There are just too many bad people out there. Carry an extra peanut butter and jelly sandwich in your purse to toss to the next hobo.

      Delete
  3. Good for you to want to keep the man dry. Too bad you missed the opportunity. I am sure that cleaning extra was so appreciated. Cleaning is not in your job description I don't think. So going the extra mile was very thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, Its not my job to clean their house. I clean up after the girls ONLY. So yes it counts. Also, It is not my job to get an organized system going for their toys, just to put them away!

    ReplyDelete