Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Camree- Day 9

Usually when i walk past a stranger, like at school or whatever, i look at me feet or look to the side like something caught my attention, or occasionally, when it's really awkward I pull out my phone and pretend I'm texting someone.  Well, today everytime a past some stranger I smiled at them.  A big silly life is wonderful grin! While many a stranger just looked at their feet or pretended to text someone...many people smiled back and maybe, just maybe, i made someone's day a little brighter. 

2 comments:

  1. I thought BYU campus was just one big friendly place? I dont remember people looking down. I hope you have started a new trend and it catches on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the looking down thing comes from living in Saudi where you learen not to make eye contact, especially with Arab men. So I have a question for my three adult girls. First I must preface. Dad was telling a new lady that saying hi to Saudi men here was totally ok. From a woman's perspective I said, No way. I won't even make eye contact with them. What are you humble opinions.

    ReplyDelete