Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Dad Day 10

Today didn't start out so well. I was in the shower and mom decided to scare me so she snuck into the bathroom and grabbed me from behind the curtain. I jumped and because the tub was slick I came crashing down on the faucet, which Aramco will have to fix. I can't wait to hear how Mom explains what happened to the maintenance guy.  She was just being playful and I have startled her in the shower several times, so I should have been nice about it, but my back was sore and I could have been a little snotty. I am using this as my Day 10 post because I was very pleasant about the whole encounter.   

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you kept your cool! I don't think I would have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is easy to explain to the maintenance man. You were in the shower, you saw a bug, you jumped like a girl and slipped and fell. Even better, he is coming at 10 am while I am teaching CPR. YOU get to explain how you broke the faucet! How are you going to explain it?

    ReplyDelete